Veterinary Liniment Gel 12oz
* The top-selling horse liniment in the world!
* Relieves, soothes and refreshes sore muscles, stiff joints and arthritis pain
* A time-honored blend of natural herbs and oils stimulates circulation to the affected area to help make recovery time quicker
* Multi-use formula is also an antiseptic for minor cuts, abrasions and insect bites
* Gel is easy to use and scented too!
* A Horse Journal favorite
Absorbine Veterinary Liniment aids in the relief of temporary muscular soreness, tendonitis, stiffness and swelling caused by exposure, overwork or exertion.
Providing trusted pain relief since 1892, Absorbine Veterinary Liniment was originally formulated by Mary Ida Young to soothe the muscles and help improve the welfare of hardworking 19th century horses. Today, America’s oldest horse liniment continues to offer a comforting blend of natural herbs and oils.
Absorbine liniment stimulates circulation where applied. Treats superficial cuts and abrasions; helps prevent hoof and sole infections.
Easy-to-apply Gel has a pleasant spearmint scent.